Indian Style Creamy Grilled Egg Sandwich
Today I'm going to share 'Kids' favorite recipe' "Creamy Egg Sandwich". As all of us know that most of the kids love Sandwiches in their Tiffin Box. Sandwiches are easy to make & very tasty indeed. So I thought of making this Egg Sandwich for them, and want their "Dabba Khali Pet Full". In this sandwich I added Boiled Egg, Boiled Potato, Fried Onion & Tomato, Mayonnaise and some more ingredients. I grilled the sandwiches, but you may toast them too or simply serve it with fresh untested bread. This is a full proof recipe of Egg Sandwich. These sandwiches can be carried for Picnic, can be serve for Kids' Party, of in the Kid's lunch box.
In this sandwich I added Boiled Egg, Boiled Potato, Fried Onion & Tomato, Mayonnaise and some more ingredients.
Ingredients of Indian Egg Sandwich
- Hard Boiled Egg 2, mashed with fork
- Boiled Potatoes 1, mashed
- Oilive Oil/Vegetable Oil 2 tablespoons
- Onion 1 small chopped
- Tomato 1 small chopped
- Crushed Peppers 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Mayonnaise 3 tablespoons
- Chopped Spring Onion Or Cilantro 1/2 cup
- Bread - 8 slices
- Butter for spreading on the bread slices
You may also like
How to make Indian Egg Sandwich Recipe
- Heat oil in a pan, fry the chopped onion & tomatoes till light golden in color.
- Add mashed potato & egg to the pan and mix with the fried onion & tomato. Sprinkle salt & pepper on the mixture.
- Now let the mixture to cool down completely.
- When the mixture is cool down completely add the mayonnaise and chopped onion and mix well.
- Now take each bread slices, apply butter on both side, spread 2 spoon full of egg mixture, place another buttered bread slice on it and grill or toast till golden brown.
- Serve with tomato ketchup and enjoy.
Recipe Review Details
Indian Style Creamy Grilled Egg Sandwich Indian
Recipe Rank - 4.83/5
No of likes - 344