Kids' Friendly Almond Butter Cookies
Hey it''s Diwali guys, just in 2 days, how can I share any other recipe. So here is my Diwali special Cookies recipe, which is kids'' friendly and very easy to make. You need butter, a handful of Almond, Atta(wheat flour), sugar that''s it. It''ll take 1 hour from start to end. In recent days I''m making all Kids'' friendly recipe as my 1 year old boy wants to eat anything from my hand.
Ingredients of Almond Butter Cookies
- Almond 1 handfull(soaked in water for overnight, in the morning, peel them and Sun dry)
- Whole wheat flour or Atta 3/4th cup
- Pinch of Salt
- Baking Powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Unsalted butter 50 gm(I've used amul unsalted butter, I've taken the half of the 100 gm butter block)
- Organic Brown sugar 1/3 cup(I've used organic tatva brand)
- Cardamom seeds of 2 green cardamom pods
- Milk take as much as you need to make a firm dough, and some more to make the cookie balls
You may also like
How to make Almond Butter Cookies Recipe
- Take the butter out from the fridge at least 1 hour before making the dough, in this way the butter will be soften to whisk with sugar.
- Take the Sun dried almond, put in a grinder and grind to make powder.
- Take the brown sugar, cardamom seeds in a grinder and grind to make them powder. Put the soften butter, powdered sugar in a bowl and whisk them together for 30 seconds.
- Take another bowl and sieve the Atta, salt & baking powder into it. Add the almond powder and mix well with the Atta mixture. Now add this whole Atta almond in the butter bowl and try to make a dough. Here you need the milk to make the dough.
- Add 1 tablespoon at a time, take as much as you need. Make a smooth firm dough, cover it with a cling wrap and put inside the refrigerator for 30minutes before makeing the cookies.
- In the meantime preheat the oven @ 180 degree Celcius for 10minutes. This step is must, don't ignore this step.
- After 30minutes, remove the dought, make cookie balls out of it, press and give desired shapes. I used fork to give the shape of my cookies.
- Put the cookies on a baking tray, place into the preheated oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. The baking time may vary oven to oven. Bake till the cookies are nice golden brown in color.
- Remove the cookies from oven and let them cool down completely, and store them in airtight container.
- Enjoy with Milk, Tea, Coffee or even as it is....
Recipe Review Details
Recipe Rank - 0/5
No of likes - 45