Secret Recipe Of Aminia Biryani
Aminia is a branded chain of restaurants with twelve locations in West Bengal, India, which specialises in traditional Mughlai cuisine of Eastern India. The restaurant is most noted for its special Biryani and Aminia Special. It was opened in 1929, and is a growing chain of restaurants within West Bengal. The restaurant is one of the fastest growing restaurants in Eastern India. It has been consistently ranked in the top 3 Mughlai Restaurants in Kolkata. The first outlet was opened in Zakaria Street opposite the Nakhoda Masjid Aminia Restaurant does not give franchises, all the restaurants are owned and run by the members of the family since decades. Visit their for more informations https://www.aminia.co.in/Biryani is no doubt the most loved and famous dish of India. Any occasion, any party or a get-together, biryani as the main course has become a necessity. It is difficult to ace in making it perfectly without much practice. How about we give you a simple yet a perfect recipe that would help you get it prepared in an easy way with much lesser time! Here's how you can make Chicken Biryani instantly without any fuss.
Aminia is a branded chain of restaurants with twelve locations in West Bengal, India, which specializes in traditional Mughlai cuisine of Eastern India. The restaurant is most noted for its special Biryani and Aminia Special.It was opened in 1929, and is a growing chain of restaurants in W Bengal
Ingredients of Chicken Biryani Of Aminia
- 750 Gram - Chicken on the bone, cut into 2 inch pieces.
- 11/2 Cup(s) - Basmati rice, soaked for 30 minutes and drained.
- Salt, to taste.
- 1 Teaspoon(s) - Red Chili Powder.
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) - Turmeric powder.
- 1 Teaspoon(s) - Coriander powder.
- 3 Teaspoon(s) - Tata Sampann Chicken Masala + for sprinkling.
- 3/4 Cup(s) - Yogurt.
- 11/2 Teaspoon(s) - Ginger garlic paste.
- 4 Tablespoon - Freshly chopped coriander leaves + for garnish.
- 2-3 Green chili, chopped.
- A few mint leaves + for garnish.
- 5 Teaspoon(s) - Fried onion + for garnish.
- 1 Black Cardamom.
- 2-3 Green cardamom.
- 1 Bay leaf.
- 1/2 inch - Cinnamon stick.
- 1 Teaspoon(s) - Oil.
- 11/2 Tablespoon - Ghee.
- 1 Medium Size - Tomato, chopped.
- A large pinch of saffron, soaked in warm water.
- Raita, to serve.
How to make Chicken Biryani Of Aminia Recipe
- Red chilli powder, add salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder, 2 tsps Tata Sampann Chicken Masala, and yogurt in a bowl and mix it with chicken.
- Add yogurt, ginger-garlic paste, chopped coriander, green chillies, mint leaves and 3 tbsps fried onion and mix the spices well and set it aside for 10-15 minutes.
- In the meantime, for rice, in a deep bottom pan add water, 1 black cardamom, bread and green cardamoms, bay leaf, and cinnamon stick, salt and allow the water to come to a boil.
- Add rice and cook till ¾ done. Drain the rice and set aside.
- Heat ½ tbsp ghee and oil in a non-stick deep pan, add the marinated chicken, tomato and add 1 tsp Tata Sampann Chicken Masala, and ¾ cooked rice and spread it evenly.
- Sprinkle remaining fried onion, remaining chopped coriander and tear 6-7 mint leaves and sprinkle on top.
- In the remaining ghee add soaked saffron and drizzle. Sprinkle remaining Tata Sampann Chicken Masala and salt
- Cover and cook for 20-25 minutes. Take it off the heat.
- Garnish with chopped coriander, mint leaves and fried onion.
Your chicken Biryani is ready to be served hot with hot raita!
Recipe Review Details
Recipe Rank - 0/5
No of likes - 0