Homemade Mango Ice Cream - 4 Ingredients
Easy Homemade Mango Ice Cream
I scream, You scream, we all scream for Ice cream. We all love Mango Ice Cream. This is one of those easy non fuss ice creams which is super easy to make with minimum ingredients and maximum taste. This recipe is made without an ice cream maker! All you need is ripe, sweet mangoes, condensed milk, and cream to make this homemade treat! This ice cream is creamy, scoop able and indulgent. My all-time favorite is Himsagar aam. As the fruit is only in summer season for a short time, the ice cream is only available for a month if that. I have not been able to find any ice cream that comes close to it. Hence, I did lots of research and after lots of failures and grainy ice creams, I have finally found the perfect recipe that works resulting in a creamy yummy ice cream. I would recommend using the most flavor-some ripe mangoes that you can find in season. I find Asian mangoes are the best choice for the ice cream as they are fragrant and deliciously sweet with little fiber. The other 3 simple ingredients are milk powder, condensed milk and fresh cream.
Ingredients for Easy Homemade Mango Ice Cream
Preperation steps for Easy Homemade Mango Ice Cream
Peel the mango and cut it into chunks.
Now take a grinder bowl and add mango chunks, fresh cream, condensed milk, and milk powder one by one.
Grind everything for 5 minutes.
Pour the mixture into a glass container, cover with cling wrap, and keep inside the freezer for over night or at least 12 hours.
Remove the container after 12 hours, scoop the ice cream, and serve.
Watch how to follow this recipe
Subscribe for more videos!!!
Enjoy the snaps
- Just enjoy the Mango Ice cream as it is.
- Or you can add chopped nuts, tutty fruity or even chopped mangoes on the top.
- You can add a scoop of mango ice cream on the top of your milk shake or you can make desserts like faluda, trifle using mango ice cream.
- Use less fiber naturally sweet mango like Himsagar, Alphanso for making mango ice cream. I'm from Bengal, so I prefer to use Himsagar aam for making my ice cream.
- If you're in India, try to use Amul Fresh Cream for making ice cream.
- Don't add extra sugar if you're using naturally sweet mango and condensed milk. It'll make your ice cream sweeter than normal.