Homemade Mango Frooti
Mango Frooti Or Mango Fruit Juice
Mango Frooti is a popular Mango drink sold in market. We since childhood are big fan of this Mango drink, isn't it. Even this generation kids too are very much fond of this Frooti. My son is also a big fan of frooti. Though not only him, I have seen many kids love this mango drink, especially on small kids’ birthdays, frooti’s tetra pack is very common on the party menu and most of the kids love to drink it.
Ingredients for Mango Frooti Or Mango Fruit Juice
Preperation steps for Mango Frooti Or Mango Fruit Juice
For making mango frooti, first wash the ripe mango, peel it, and cut it into cubes. Then wash the raw mango, peel it, and chop it.
Now take the raw mango chunks and put them in a sauce pan. Add 1 cup of water and boil the raw mango for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, add ripe mango chunks to the same sauce pan and cook with the raw mango for another 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes, turn off the gas and let the boiled mango cool down completely. When the mango is at room temperature, strain the boiled mango and discard the water.
Now take the boiled mango in a blender jar, add sugar, and blend it for 1 minute.
Now take a large bowl, pour the mango pulp into it. Add 2 cups of water and 1/2 teaspoon of white vinegar to it, and stir everything together for a while. Vinegar helps the juice stay fresh for a long time. If you don't want it, just skip adding it.
Now strain the juice to remove the extra fiber.
Pour the juice into a bottle and keep it in the refrigerator for 2 hours before serving. Enjoy your Frooti whenever you want.
Watch how to follow this recipe
Subscribe for more videos!!!
Enjoy the snaps
- Serve chilled, add some ice cubes if you want.
- The mango sugar pulpy mixture can be poured into popsicle molds and freeze to make mango popsicles.
- You can make cocktail/mocktails using frooti.
- You can adjust the sugar as per your taste.
- Frooti should be enjoyed chilled, the taste must be sweet and sour.
- Pulpy and less fiber mangoes should be used for making frooti, preferably Alphanso or Himsagar.
- You can make a large batch of frooti and enjoy for a month.