Mango Smoothie Recipe - Thick And Creamy
Easy Healthy Mango Banana Smoothie
Mango Banana Smoothie is a thick and creamy, loaded with healthy ingredients and delicious flavors and needs only 5 main ingredients to make. It's very easy and quick recipe to make, just throw some basic ingredients and make a healthy smoothie for breakfast of snacks. You can easily replace your daily cereals for breakfast and grab a smoothie cup and rush to your work. Cereals are loaded with hidden sugar, which is not good for health at all. Instead you can have a glass full of smoothie and kick start your day. Change the fruits as per your choice and season.
Ingredients for Easy Healthy Mango Banana Smoothie
Preperation steps for Easy Healthy Mango Banana Smoothie
Soak the nuts at least for an hour. After 1 hour, peel the nut if there is any skin. Otherwise, add it directly to the blender.
Wash the mango thoroughly, peel it, and chop the flesh.
Peel the banana and cut it into medium-sized pieces.
Now in the same blender, add chopped mango, banana, oats, yogurt or milk, and flaxseeds (optional), and blend everything together for 1 minute.
Pour the smoothie in a serving glass, add some chopped nuts and fruits on top, and enjoy.
Watch how to follow this recipe
Subscribe for more videos!!!
Enjoy the snaps
- Before serving you can add chopped fruits and nuts on the top.
- You can add some soaked chia seeds too on the top of the smoothie.
- Even you can layer of soaked chia seed and smoothie one after another.
- Smoothie can be enjoyed as breakfast or snacks at any time of the day.
- You can add fruits and nuts as per your choice.
- You can add curd or milk any one of them.
- You can add almond milk if you want to make it dairy free.