Oatmeal Choco Chips Cookies
Hey guys, Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I'm going to share a very easy yet healthy cookie recipe, which I use to make for my 5 years old boy. For my kid, I always prefer to serve homemade cookies, cakes unless and untill I'm out of it. So after my catering buisness, I do manage some time and make different types of cookies at home to go with his morning milk. Before this I made whole wheat, ragi and flaxseeds cookies with jaggery powder, someday will share the recipe too. Today it's soft chewy Oatmeal & Choco chips cookies. So let's see the recipe.
Oatmeal cookies are soft chewy and delicious to taste and very healthy as well. These are the easiest cookies to make at home without any mess. And these cookies tastes so good that any oats heater can easily have this without any fuss.
Ingredients of Soft Oatmeal Cookies
- 1/2 Cup(s) - Oatmeal, powdered.
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) - Baking powder.
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) - Baking soda.
- 1/2 Cup(s) - Butter, melted.
- 1/4 Cup(s) - Whole wheat flour.
- 1/2 Cup(s) - Brown sugar.
- 1 Teaspoon(s) - Flaxseeds, powdered.
- 4 Drops - Vanilla extract.
- Choco chips, as much as you want.
You may also like
How to make Soft Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
- Take the powdered Oatmeal in a bowl, add baking powder, baking soda & whole wheat flour and mix with bare hand. Now add melted butter to the dry ingredients and keep mixing using your clean hand.
- Now keep aside this mixture for sometime.
- Take the powdered flaxseeds in a bowl/cup, add some water to it and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes take the dry ingredients and add vanilla extract and the flaxseeds water to it little by little and make a rough dough like mixture and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Now pre-heat the oven on convection mode at 180 degree for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile scoop out some mixture and flatten on a baking tray in cookie like shape.
- Bake the cookies for 12 to 15 minutes or until the edges are lightly brown in color.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool down completely before serving.
Serving TipsServe oatmeal cookies with warm milk or with any hot beverage.
NotesI've used instant quaker oats. You can use any other brands but instant oats are must for the recipe.
Recipe Review Details
Recipe Rank - 4/5
No of likes - 87