The cuisine of Bengal is as rich and distinct as the state itself. West Bengal is famously known for many things, but the one that stands out is food. The mouth-watering Rosogullas, Chomchom, and Rasamalai, the super tasty Sorshe Ilish and Chingri Macher Malai Curry and but a few of the mouthwatering and tempting food of the highly illustrated and exquisite Bengali cuisine.
Here are 21 such dishes of Bengali Food that you must try. Its divided into breakfast, refreshing drink, lunch, snacks and dinner, and definitely Bengali sweets.
- Luchi Aloor Tarkari
- Bengali Chana Dal Or Chholar Dal
- Bengali Niramish Alur Dom
- Aam Panna | Aam Pora Sorbot
- Bengali Vegetable Curry Shukto or Sukto
- Niramish Mochar Ghonto
- Biulir Dal Ar Jhinge Posto
- Ilish Macher Begun Aloo Die Jhol
- Golda Chingrir Malaikari Or Jumbo Prawn Curry
- Macher Jhal Or Bengali Fish In Mustard Gravy
- Bengali Chicken Curry Or Kosha Murgir Mangsho
- Vegetable Chop
- Desi Style Masala Chai
- Kolkata Style Chicken Biryani
- Bengali Dry Mutton Curry
- Misti Doi
- Bengali Malai Chumchum
Oh, don't forget to get a Bengali sweet pan after lunch and at last take a sweet nap.
That's it. Please let me know how did you like the post and comment for such posts in future.